With Online Bill Pay, you can ensure that your bills get paid, your employees get paid, and you get paid—on-time and without the fuss.
Control your cash flow by setting up payments at times that work for you and your suppliers.
Access your bills and transactions online when and where you need to.
Paying bills online is not only easier, it’s also safer and more secure than mailing checks.
Save time. Online bill pay is easy to set up and allows for recurring payments.
Business Bill Pay also allows you to:
- Import payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Pay multiple invoices for a single payee all at one time
- Establish recurring payments for monthly bills
- Establish permission controls and delegate tasks
- Review audit reports to see payment activity for all of your authorized users
- Track company/organization spending and payment history
- Grant access to others (i.e. bookkeepers, CPAs, office managers) as needed
Our new Business Admin feature gives you more control, so you can focus on running your business — not just the finances.
You’ll have the power to create users and custom permissions for those users. This means you’ll be able to grant a trusted employee or partner access to your business account and identify which accounts they can have access to and what they can do within those accounts.
Say goodbye to the extra paperwork and the long hours in the office — get back to the fun stuff.